1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
POLASAL, S.A. is RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the USER’s personal data and informs him that this data will be processed in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, of April 27, 2016, and the Spanish Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD).
Why do we process your personal data and why do we do it?
According to the form where we have obtained your personal data, we will treat it confidentially to achieve the following purposes:
In the Contact Form
- Respond to queries or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available on the website of the person in charge. | (By consent of the person in charge, 6.1.f GDPR).
- Perform statistical analysis and market research. | (By consent of the person in charge, 6.1.f GDPR)
In the Newsletter Form
- Send newsletters, news, offers and online promotions. | (By consent of the interested party, 6.1.a GDPR).
In the Resume Form
- Involve the interested party in the personnel selection processes and analyze the applicant’s profile in order to select a candidate for the vacant position of the manager. | (By consent of the interested party, 6.1.a GDPR).
For how long will we keep your personal data?
They will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the purpose of the treatment or there are legal prescriptions that dictate their custody and when it is no longer necessary to do so, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the anonymization of the data or the total destruction of them.
To whom do we provide your personal data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the treatment, to our providers of services related to communications, with which the RESPONSIBLE PARTY has signed the confidentiality and data manager contracts. treatment required by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
The rights that assist the USER are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Ctra. Cartagena – Alicante, km 85, – 03130 SANTA POLA (Alicante).
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
USERS, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data They are necessary to meet your request, by the provider, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE is true and is responsible for communicating any changes thereto.
The RESPONSIBLE informs that all the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. In the event that all the data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided are completely adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the processing of personal data for which they are responsible, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS and has provided them with the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
For further information regarding privacy guarantees, please contact the RESPONSIBLE:
POLASAL, S.A. Ctra. Cartagena – Alicante, km 85, – 03130 SANTA POLA (Alacant). E-mail: email@example.com